Monday, August 13, 2012

Renegade Training I

Val, Bob, Dougie and Leigh. Yes Bob, I'll put the camera away... just keep your hands on the bars.


It was another beautiful morning for time trial training in the great state of Wisconsin.
The start finish line of the Renegade Time Trial.

The course is awesome...except the last 1000 meters to the finish that will reduce you to rubble.

Isn't this what we all want to be able to do...RIDE FASTER! It comes at a price and interest is high.

John, Dougie and I were put through the ringer with Bob's track workout. John, I completely agree that we have to go all aero next time, and Bob has to go Merckx.

Dougie, did he just ask if we wanted to get some breakfast? Absolutely, food is a wonderful four letter word!
Ziggy, I found the next bike I need! It's a sweet looking single speed. Wouldn't it look awesome with a rear disc and some aerobars?


Only one problem, somebody else is riding it! After being annihilated at the track, I didn't have the energy to catch this desperado to offer up some funds.  

VRRRMM, PWR ON 1, SEEYA, NOYNRZ...that includes you CYCLISM! Just a couple tags I saw traveling this past weekend for training.
If you're in need of a good story or some free doughnut holes, Reed's the man.
Leigh's new TT bike for the upcoming Double Bong. I think somebody at the shop sold her the wrong size frame. What do you think? 
Val came out sporting her new TT position.


Here's the link to sign up for the Illinois State Time Trial Championship


Previous Harvard 33.3K TT Results
2012    2011    2010    2009

Previous Illinois State TT Results
2011    2009    2008    2007

BA

No comments:

Post a Comment