Saturday, February 25, 2012

New "MATTS" Website Up and Running for 2012

Hi All....I have been diligently working on a new MATTS website over the last week. The new MATTS site is up and running. The home page, schedule, results, links, and contact info. pages are fully operational. I have to complete the" About MATTS" page and our sponsorship links, and we are totally 100% rocking and rolling.

Also, look for color flyers and MATTS posters at your local bicycles shops. We are really ramping up our advertising this year. Also, a new medal will be coming out later this spring.  2012 looks to be the best MATTS season yet.

I do not know how much I will be blogging on this site as the website will take a lot of my time. The new website is www.midamericatimetrialseries.com For those of you who are grappling with the Compu Trainer at the ABD Indoor #2 tomorrow, good luck!

DP

No comments:

Post a Comment